Science Exit Tickets (Exit Slips) are the perfect formative assessment activity for your students. They are quick, easy to use, and data driven. This resource contains 9 different units of exit ticket activities. These slips are great to use at the beginning or end of a lesson, for concept reinforcement, stations, class reviews, or in small groups/tutorials.
- If you’re looking for a way to get away without the hassle of planes, hotels and an exorbitant travel budget, a recreation vehicle may be …Read More »
- From your own hometown to the far reaches of the globe, there are thousands of destinations just waiting to be discovered by adventurous souls. Satisfying …Read More »
- A family road trip can bring on a strong sense of nostalgia. Although much has likely changed since you embarked on your first journey as …Read More »
- Contrary to what some may think, the hurricanes in September had little to no impact on the vast majority of the Caribbean – a far-reaching …Read More »
- (Family Features) For most families, the holidays are filled with time-honored traditions, many that have been passed down from one generation to the next. However, …Read More »