How to spend 7 weeks in Europe for cheap. Research, plan ahead, couch surf, hostels, pack lunch, overnight buses, centrally located places to stay, ATMs vs high exchange fees, walking, no alcohol, bargaining and negotiating, budget airlines, airline baggage policies, limit souvenirs.
- If you’re looking for a way to get away without the hassle of planes, hotels and an exorbitant travel budget, a recreation vehicle may be …Read More »
- From your own hometown to the far reaches of the globe, there are thousands of destinations just waiting to be discovered by adventurous souls. Satisfying …Read More »
- A family road trip can bring on a strong sense of nostalgia. Although much has likely changed since you embarked on your first journey as …Read More »
- Contrary to what some may think, the hurricanes in September had little to no impact on the vast majority of the Caribbean – a far-reaching …Read More »
- (Family Features) For most families, the holidays are filled with time-honored traditions, many that have been passed down from one generation to the next. However, …Read More »